Why Join META
We're a Yorkshire based search & development agency who work with local businesses as well as nationally recognised brands. Our fresh approach to digital marketing gets results for clients which we know you'd love working on too. But it's not just about driving results. We believe that developing our employees helps us achieve the best possible results for our clients - which is why we're committed to career development.
You'll receive all the support you need to take your career to the next level through a combination of in-house training, external courses and the chance to attend leading industry conferences.
Have you got what it takes?
If you're passionate about digital marketing, thrive in a dynamic environment and have a keen eye for creativity then we'd like to hear from you!
If you fit the bill send us your CV today.
Job Updated: 18th May 2018
META – Hessle, East Yorkshire
Full Time, £20k-25k DOE
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding digital marketing & development agency in Hull. The successful applicant will be learning on-the-job from our team of experts with the opportunity to apply their knowledge to grow our clients.
Outline of Role
This role is ideal for a talented front end web developer with design experience and a proven track record delivering high quality web projects. You will have an aptitude for problem solving, experience of the latest web design and development technologies and have a passion for continuous learning.
You will be based at our head office in Hessle. As a web developer at META, you'll be working on innovative projects alongside our development and digital marketing experts.
- Design and development of: brochure, dynamic and ecommerce websites
- Maintaining existing client portfolio
- Keeping up to date with advancements in web development technologies and how this affects the business environment
- Attend client meetings and web development briefings
- 2+ years industry experience
- Good understanding of UI/UX processes and best practice
- Good task management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Training is done in-house and via external training courses or conferences. As the industry continues to evolve, it is vital for our web developers to keep up to date with the latest software and technology.
You will receive a combination of the following to achieve your goals:
- A personalised training plan
- Time to complete industry accreditations
- Training and mentoring from our development team
- Attendance at industry recognised training courses and conferences
The normal progression route for a Web Developer will lead to a Senior or Lead Web Developer position.
Salary & Benefits
- £20k-25k DOE
- 34 hours per week
- Friday afternoons off
- Upto 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working with core hours from 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Flexibility around working from home
- Annual training budget for skills development
Who Should Apply
META are looking for individuals who have a keen interest in web development, ecommerce and digital marketing. This role is ideal for an ambitious, self-motivated and pro-active individual with aspirations of a long-term career at a forward thinking company. The successful applicant will have the chance to develop into a key member of a growing team and therefore must be reliable, punctual, have the ability to multi-task and use their own initiative.
What are you waiting for? Send us your CV and covering letter today.